- 1. Where do I get a bike if I do not have one?
- 2. What gear do I need for the ride?
- 3. Where do I leave my car for the weekend?
- 4. Where do I put my luggage on the days of the ride?
- 5. Where do we meet on the day of the ride?
- 6. Will there be snacks and water provided along the ride?
- 7. What happens if I pop a tire on the ride?
- 8. What happens if there is an injury on the ride?
- 9. What should I bring for clothes at night?
- 10. How do I get home on Monday?
You can rent a bike for $100 from Adventure cycle (416) 787-4998 (2464 Dufferin St, York, ON M6B 3P8)
You will need to provide your own helmet. As well, padded shorts are HIGHLY recommended, this is a long ride and if you aren’t used to long distances your seat area could be tender. A jersey will be provided for the ride.
Wegz stadium bar has provided free parking for the weekend.
There will be a truck to haul all luggage to hotels from our departure points each day.
The ride starts at Wegz stadium bar (2601 Rutherford Rd., Vaughan, ON L4K 2N6) Registration at 7:30 am, there will also be refreshments and snacks before we leave.
Yes, there will be snacks and water provided along the ride. We will have one refreshment station half way through the ride along with several support cars, which will be carrying snacks and water.
There will be repair kits and tubes in the support cars, but bring your own kit as well - if you do not know how to change a tire watch a YouTube DIY and practice! But support cars will have personnel who will change for you.
We have EMS ambulance supporting the ride so it is just a quick call away. We will deliver phone numbers for you to save in your phone while cycling.
Everything is casual, but if you want to spice it up for the banquet on Sunday night feel free to do so.
There will be a coach bus provided leaving the Marriott at 4 pm so we can enjoy the amenities for the day